1.) In the book “Night” if you know what you want
to presume in life keep fighting for it and you’ll make it till the end if you
don’t everything that you’ve been through before was all thrown away so why not
finish.
Elie was put into one of the more harsh circumstances as
a child yet he did not give up on his life, Teaching others to have hope in
yourself.
2.)“A
terrible thought loomed up in my mind: he has wanted to get rid of his father!
He had felt that his father was grown weak.”
“When I came back from the bread
distribution, I found my father weeping like a child:
Son they keep hitting me
Who
I thought he was delirious”
“While you were asleep
no I wasn’t asleep they jumped on
top of me they snatched my bread and they hit me against can’t stand anymore my
son.”
“The commandant announced that we
had already covered forty-two miles since we left. It was a long time since we
has passed beyond the limits of fatigue. Our legs were moving mechanically in
spite of us, without us.”
No comments:
Post a Comment