Thursday, August 15, 2013
FOOD FOOD FOOD
The type of food I enjoy eating is sinigang, sinigang is a filipino soup which is my favorite! It contains beef and greens, the flavor is a little bit sour but thats okay makes it even better. Special Memories i have with it is, i remember that i would help my mom prepare to make it. I'd cut up all the leafy greens and put in the ma'ma sita in the pot and my mom would yell at me for putting to much! When ever i come home and see my mom making t i get so exited and i can just smell the meat boiling. Once it's finally finish I take my fist bite and it feels so good when the hot soup goes down my througt and the flavors just burst out of no where! The person i plan on interviewing is my mom because she always makes the best in the whole world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I feel filipino after reading your post LOL the soup sounds good. Maybe you should make it for me;) your adjectives were really good and helped me picture what the food looked like.
ReplyDeleteYou really did good on describing your food. It made me feel like I knew what the food was
ReplyDeleteI like how you described how your food looked like and smelled like! I also thought it was very good on how you described your feelings and memories about the dish , like when you say , " Once it's finally finished, I take my first bite and it feels so good when the hot soup goes down my throat and the flavors just burst out of no where! ".
ReplyDelete